- This event has passed.
Large item drop off May 6 at Town Shed
May 6 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Town of Stockbridge will be providing a large item DROP OFF SITE at the Stockbridge Town Garage, located at N4331 Hwy. 55, Chilton to TOWN OF STOCKBRIDGE RESIDENTS ONLY (SIGN IN AND PROOF OF RESIDENCE REQUIRED) for heavy refuse items, on Saturday, October 1, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. SITE WILL BE MONITORED, NO EARLY/LATE HOURS DROP OFF ALLOWED.
ACCEPTACLE ITEMS FOR COLLECTION
- Items such as couches, chairs, tables, lamps, sinks, toilets or any other household furniture.
- Carpeting, rugs, pads from carpeting.
- Bedsprings, mattresses, bed frames, swing sets and wash line poles (with concrete removed from poles), bicycles and parts.
- Freon free appliances—i.e. washers, dryers, stoves, microwaves, water heaters and water softeners. Refrigerators, freezers and dehumidifiers that have been tagged by a licensed professional as refrigerant free will be accepted.
- Any NON-HAZARDOUS household refuse that is bagged or bundled.
NON-ACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR COLLECTION
NO refrigerators, freezers or dehumidifiers which have not been tagged by a licensed professional as refrigerant free.
- NO gasoline powered engines, tires, boat hulls, campers, camper tops.
- NO construction and remodeling debris (such as plaster, shingles, siding). These items require a dumpster.
- NO yard waste, fluorescent light bulbs and household hazardous materials (chemicals, paints, spray cans).
- NO electronics—i.e. T.Vs, computers, monitors, keyboards, printers, FAX machines, VCR and DVD players, cameras and cell phones. NO TRASH AND RECYCLING CARTS.
- Visit calumetrecylces.com or call 920.849.1442 for electronic and hazardous waste events.
Attendant has authority to refuse any item at attendant’s discretion per town board order